18 December 2008

Kyle Checking In

I'm trying out a social family experiment. You might have noticed that I make the bulk of the posts. Most of me thinks that's because of the inconvenience of remembering where to go, what to sign in with, and so on. So...

The other three have received invitations to author on this blog. All three stay signed in to their Google account for their iGoogle pages, so they'll have one-click access to the blog. Plus, you'll be able to easily tell who made the post.

Who do you think will be the first to check in next?

3 comments:

Amberdawn said...

Hello Stich Family,
Boy its been many years since I've seen you guys. I was 13 if I remember right. I have recently gotten married, and am finishing up my last semester of college at the Tech School here in the Fargo-Moorhead area. My mom still lives in Florida, and my husband and I still reside in Fargo. It gets very cold here, and its snows like crazy. I am hoping you might have a slight memory of us. I know I remember you guys! It was always a blast. Well stay healthy and enjoy life.
Always,
Amber (kim's daughter)

Anonymous said...

I guess Gavyne.....Hope the new year has found you all well. Love you loads upon loads..Amanda

Kyle Stich said...

Hi Amber,
Of course we remember you. Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you're doing. I thought I saw you in Ashland this last summer, but guess it was someone else :)